It’s Episode Eleven of MRC’s new video series, CensorTrack with TR. This week we talked about Big Tech’s overreach in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.
18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse was charged with first-degree murder after he shot three men defending property during an anti-police riot back in 2020 — killing two of them. Big Tech is only promoting certain information which limits what viewpoints users can see online.
Facebook won’t allow users to search “Kyle Rittenhouse” in the search bar and even Google is suppressing certain articles — the articles that show Rittenhouse’s side.
Steven Crowder of Louder with Crowder and The Daily Wire shared footage of the evening of the riot as well as trial footage to separate YouTube channels. YouTube placed an age restriction notice before the video, yet did not censor The New York Times or Washington Post for posting the same footage.
The MRC CensorTrack website now has more than 45 entries of censorship regarding Rittenhouse.
Watch below for the eleventh episode of CensorTrack with TR! We encourage you to post it and share it across all social media. If you have been censored, contact us at www.CensorTrack.org and use #FreeSpeech to point out more of Big Tech’s unacceptable bias.
Check out our previous episodes:
- MRC Debuts Weekly Video Series Fighting Back Against Big Tech Censors
- Big Tech SILENCES Congressman, Mourning Mother'
- Big Tech RESTRICTS Past and Present Military Truths
- Big Tech Spreads FALSE ‘Horse Dewormer’ Articles
- Big Tech BLOCKS Ads on Life Saving Measures
- James O’Keefe Says Big Tech NUKED Project Veritas Vaccination Videos
- Big Tech Allows ‘TERF’ But Blocks Actual Science
- Big Tech Censors GOP Congressmen TONS More Than Democrats, 54-1
- THE IRONY! TikTok Censors Show on Anti-Censorship
Big Tech Censors America’s #1 Song!
Twitter Bans Conservatives For 'Misgendering' Rachel Levine
Conservatives are under attack. If you have been censored, contact us at the Media Research Center form, contact form, and help us hold Big Tech accountable.