The Media Research Center’s newest video series CensorTrack with TR dives into cases of online censorship every Wednesday. This week, the very show itself was a victim of censorship.
On September 30, episode five was released. It covered multiple cases of online censorship against founder James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas team. The group went undercover to produce video footage that contradicted some of the narratives on Covid-19. The CensorTrack with TR episode simply reported on that turn of events but that was enough for Big Tech to pull the plug.
Ironically, the Chinese Communist-owned social media app, TikTok, deleted the CensorTrack with TR episode. TikTok never let the MRC know why the episode was taken down or which of the 10 possible violations the MRC has committed. MRC appealed TikTok’s decision but TikTok has neither reversed the deletion nor provided any further explanation — a clear example of the lack of transparency American social media users have.
Watch below for the eighth episode of CensorTrack with TR! We encourage you to post it and share it across all social media. If you have been censored, contact us at www.CensorTrack.org and use #FreeSpeech to point out more of Big Tech’s unacceptable bias.
Check out our previous episodes:
- MRC Debuts Weekly Video Series Fighting Back Against Big Tech Censors
- Big Tech SILENCES Congressman, Mourning Mother'
- Big Tech RESTRICTS Past and Present Military Truths
- Big Tech Spreads FALSE ‘Horse Dewormer’ Articles
- Big Tech BLOCKS Ads on Life Saving Measures
- James O’Keefe Says Big Tech NUKED Project Veritas Vaccination Videos
- Big Tech Allows ‘TERF’ But Blocks Actual Science
Big Tech Censors GOP Congressmen TONS More Than Democrats, 54-1
Conservatives are under attack. If you have been censored, contact us at the Media Research Center form, contact form, and help us hold Big Tech accountable.