The San Francisco Chronicle created a comic today to suggest what it would look like if al Qaeda planted propaganda stories in US newspapers. This is evidently a take on the recent story of the US using the means necessary to do what needs to be done in Iraq.
Let me be the first to suggest al Qaeda doesn't need to; MSM is doing just fine on their own. But seriously, if they were to plant stories the headlines might read like this:
- We’re on a road to nowhere - Huffington Post
- Prisons of Darkness - The Villiage Voice
- The Insurgencies Are Winning - Tom Paine
- Reports of Secret U.S. Prisons in Europe Draw Ire and Otherwise Red Faces - New York Times
- Taking on torture: Vermonter arrested while protesting U.S. military school - Vermont Guardian
- Democrat asserts that Army is 'broken' - Boston Globe