- She's a contributor to Michael Moore's website and the Daily Kos.
- She's called the US actions in the Middle East "spreading the cancer of imperialism."
- She is separated from her husband, Casey's father, who doesn't approve of what she's doing.
- She has written that "we have had hundreds of our children killed to gain control of the oil fields."
- She has accused the VP of the US of profiting from the US invasion of Iraq - "I know it was “worth it” to Dick Cheney who was the CEO of Halliburton."
- She has referred to the Bush administration as "the biggest terrorist outfit in the world."
- "You get America out of Iraq, you get Israel out of Palestine..."
- She has written to the chairman of Ford to demand that the company "take immediate action to reduce your fleet's greenhouse gas emissions to help prevent climate change."
Associated Press acting as Sheehan's PR firm
The media are hard at work weaving a web of confusion, misinformation, and conspiracy surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
At MRC’s NewsBusters, we cut through the hypocrisy and expose the media’s bias, bringing the truth to the American people—but without you, our efforts can only go so far.
The media is using whatever crisis it can to swing the upcoming election—they have an agenda and the truth is not part of it.
This is why NewsBusters, a program of the MRC, exists. To take on the liberal media, expose their toxic bias, and stop them in their tracks. We are part of the only organization purely dedicated to this critical mission and we need your help to fuel this fight.
Donate today to help NewsBusters continue to document and expose liberal media bias. $25 a month goes a long way in the fight for a free and fair media.
And now, thanks to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, you can make up to a $300 gift to the 501(c)(3) non-profit organization of your choice and use it as a tax deduction on your 2020 taxes, even if you take the standard deduction on your returns.
- The NewsBusters TeamDONATE
Sign up for our NB Daily newsletter to receive the latest media bias analysis.