On Saturday, MSNBC analyst and global editorial director of the AOL Huffington Post Media Group Howard Fineman tweeted the following:
The tweet demonstrates how detached from reality the left/media really are. They literally have to ignore what is happening around them in order to believe what makes them feel good. Here are just a few examples of Democrats who have been exposed for sexual harassment/assault:
- The left's beloved Bill Clinton is a sexual predator who has been accused of rape among other sexual assault accusations.
- Who can forget former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner sending lewd photos to underage girls?
- Former Congressman Eric Massa (D-NY) resigned in 2010 after groping male staffers and had a long history of lewd behavior.
- Former Congressman David Wu (D-OR) made unwanted sexual advances on a teenage girl in 2011.
- Trevor FitzGibbon, founder and CEO of the former progressive media relations firm FitzGibbon Media, was accused by many women of sexual harassment and sexual assault.
Here are a couple of scandals that have broken out this year:
- Candidate for Utah Democratic chairman accused of sexual misconduct by seven women.
- Former Kentucky Governor Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
The mainstream media can try to pretend otherwise, but the left has a serious problem with sexual harassment and sexual assault. They literally nominated and elected a man for president who in all likelihood committed rape, and at the very least sexual harassment.