Editor's Note: For the list of NewsBusters T-shirt contest winners, skip to the end of this post.
All good things must come to an end, and so it is with Five for Five.
In our final installment, we look at the Top Five Outrageous Outbursts by liberal media journalists and/or celebrities over the past five years. We start with an honorable mention we just couldn't let pass without notice: Ted Turner from April 2008 predicting that global warming would lead to mass cannibalism.
You can view that video below the page break.
And now for the top five:
- Rosie O'Donnell outs herself as a 9/11 Truther, insisting that fire couldn't possibly melt steel [March 29, 2007]
- Actress Sandra Bernhard warns Sarah Palin to avoid New York City unless she wants to be gang-raped by black men [September 19, 2008]
- Bryant Gumbel simultaneously insults black Republicans and black Winter Olympians [February 16, 2006]
- Bill Maher buys into the conspiracy theory that Trig Palin is really Sarah Palin's grandson, not her son [September 6, 2008]
- Keith Olbermann trashes conservative blogger Michelle Malkin as a "mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick" [October 13, 2009]
And finally, as promised, the fifth round of winners in our 5th anniversary T-shirt giveaway.
- Lee J. of Claymont, Del.
- Mike T. of Wichita, Kan.
- Dale K. of El Dorado,Calif.
- Kenneth F. of Corona, Calif.
- Mark S. of Greenwood, Ind.
- Paul E. of Smithsburg, Md.
- Anonymous of Bristol, Wisc.
- Rich S. of Fergus Falls, Minn.
- Charlie G. of Mesa, Ariz.
- Karen P. of Chugiak, Alaska
For those of you who didn't win, we have plenty for sale at MRCStore.org.