For the second week in a row since returning from his summer hiatus, it didn't take HBO's Bill Maher long to begin attacking conservatives.
Roughly one minute into his opening monolog on Friday's "Real Time," the host mocked Texas governor Rick Perry's performance at Thursday's presidential debate and disgustingly quipped, "Sarah Palin was watching and she said, 'If only he was black, I'd f--k him'" (video follows with transcript and commentary, vulgarity alert):
BILL MAHER: Apparently this Rick Perry is toast already. A minute ago he was the darling of the Republican Party. He had a bad night, and now they're saying, “No, f--k you. You're out.” But he did look dumb. He did. I'm beginning to think that Texas miracle was him getting out of high school.
He, he, he, really, he sounded like a sixth grader who didn't do the reading. Garbled syntax, messing up simple facts, sentences that went nowhere. Sarah Palin was watching and she said, “If only he was black, I'd f--k him.”
Oh, we kid Sarah Palin.
For those missing what qualifies as a joke to this cretin and his deranged fans, Joe McGinniss's new book about Palin alleges that she once slept with basketball's Glen Rice.
It appears Maher just couldn't resist such an easy layup regardless of how juvenile.
And he's got the nerve to accuse Perry of sounding like a sixth grader.
For those that can stand it, here are additional examples of Maher's disgraceful attacks on the former governor of Alaska:
- Maher Tells Leno That Bush, Palin, Perry and Bachmann Are Idiots - But He Doesn't Know Iowa Has Caucuses
- Maher: Palin 'Sells Patriotism Like a Pimp' and is 'Leader of a Strange Family of Inbred Weirdos'
- Maher Claims Libs Never Talk About Nationalizing Oil Industry Before Calling Palin and Bachmann Know-Nothings
- Maher on GOP Birth Certificates: Palin Born Pregnant, Bachmann 'Stupid Even for a Baby'
- After NOW's Weak Response to 'Dumb [Vagina]' Maher Calls Palin and Bachmann Bimbos
- Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin A 'Dumb [Vagina]'
And that's just this year.