The Dallas Tea Party on Thursday accused MSNBC hosts Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, and Dylan Ratigan of racism.
Since January 20, 2009, all four of these men have criticized Barack Obama for one reason or another.
As MSNBC has been one of the strongest proponents of the despicable concept that anyone critical of this president must be a racist, DTP's founder Phillip Dennis believes the same should be true for that network's employees.
With this in mind, the DTP has created a marvelous video illustrating the point (video follows with commentary):
According to Dennis, the idea for this video came after Obama's speech to the nation on June 15 concerning the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Readers are reminded that numerous media members actually expressed disappointment with the President in the days that followed.
Most amusing, as NewsBusters reported on June 27, the woman that could be credited with starting the "Tea Partiers are all racists" theme, Janeane Garofalo, herself criticized Obama thereby making HER a racist.
To give you an idea of just how aggressively MSNBC has promoted the idea that anyone that's critical of this President must be so because of the color of his skin, here are some NewsBusters reports on this matter since Obama was inaugurated:
- On MSNBC Garofalo Paints Conservatives as Angry Racists Who Inspire Murder
- Racist, Anti-Immigrant Conservatives Spread Hate
- MSNBC Picks Up WaPo Article Claiming Obama Joker Poster Racist
- MSNBC: ObamaCare Protesters ‘Racist,’ Including Black Gun-Owner
- Garofalo: Tea Party Protesters 'Functionally Retarded Adults'; Says 'I Want My Country Back' Code for 'I Want My White Guy Back'
- MSNBC, Thy Name is Racist
- Pulitzer Winner Likens Rush Limbaugh to Plantation Owner
- Olbermann Suggests FNC Discriminates Against Non-White or Muslim Employees
- Olbermann: Obama 'Target of Racism from Right,' 'Hated' for Being 'Black Dem'
- Matthews Frets Over ‘Idiots’ in America ‘Riling’ Up ‘White Tribalism,’ Shows anti-Obama Protesters
- MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' Runs Sen. Whitehouse's 'Aryan' Accusation -- Barnicle Agrees
- MSNBC Derides Tea Party Activism in 'Angry White Voters' Segment as Failed 'Amateur Politics'
- Massachusetts: Olbermann Cries Racism
- MSNBC's Deutsch: Mass. Voters Opted for 'Visceral Comfort' of a White Guy
- Factcheck: Olbermann Repeats Incorrect Anti-Scott Brown Claims of Racism & Vulgarity, Insists He's Correct
- Grasping at Straws: Olbermann Claims Obama 'Arrogant' Label a Racist Euphemism
- Olbermann Paints ‘Tea Klux Klan’ as Wanting to Bring Back Jim Crow Laws
- Matthews Accuses States' Rights Advocates of Racism, Quotes MLK But Not Founders
- Olbermann Appeals to Tea Partiers to Admit Racism, Real Socialists Would Support ‘Stupid Tax Cuts’
- Olbermann: Limbaugh ‘Putting on Sheet’ and ‘Dropping Guise of Non-racism'
- Olbermann Links GOP & Tea Party to Racism and ‘Incitement to Violence’ in ‘Special Comment’
- Matthews: Oppose ObamaCare? Maybe You're A Segregationist
- MSNBC Host Asks Black GOP Candidate About 'Racist' Tea Parties
- Matthews Special 'Rise of the New Right' Pretty Much What You'd Expect
- MSNBC’s 'Morning Joe' Panel: Drudge Headline Racially-Tinged
- MSNBC’s 'Morning Joe': White Working Class Voters Racist?
- Olbermann Claims FNC 'Says Indefensible & Even Racist Things' Like Helen Thomas
- MSNBC Fill-In Host: Conservative Liberal Media Claims Based On Racism
- Keith Olbermann Cherry Picks Rush Limbaugh to Make Him Look Racist
- Keith Olbermann Thinks NAACP Resolution Against Tea Party 'Was Kind of Mild'
In Dennis's view, it follows that if Tea Partiers, town hall meeting attendees, Fox News hosts, and conservative talkers like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck are racists for criticizing Obama, so too must anyone that expresses disappointment with this president.
Makes you wonder when the NAACP is going to issue a resolution against MSNBC.