From today's "You've Got To Be Kidding Me" department, hatemonger Rosie O'Donnell believes that conservative author Ann Coulter is angry and full of rage.
"When you see someone like that, you have to go back to what happened in their childhood... You don't know what went on in their household."
Her thoughts about Ann Coulter: "She's angry if you ask me. She's full of rage. When you see someone like that, you have to go back to what happened in their childhood... You don't know what went on in their household. Sometimes people with very controversial views, there is some part of their humanity that you can relate to. Even though they think differently than you do, you can still reach them as a human being, but she's not one of them for me." On whether Coulter really has extremist views: "Yeah, I really do. I don't think it is a show. The passion from which she spews it... It's deep-seeded. It's bizarre."
This from a "woman" who:
- Said being on "The View" was like getting raped in prison
- Said Rev. Wright "Made Sense to Me"
- Blamed President Bush for a staph infection
- Called President Bush a war criminal
- Thinks Keith Olbermann has the best news show on TV
- Ripped former co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck during her gay and lesbian cruise
- Posted at her blog a picture of her kid in terrorist attire
- Warmed up the "View" audience with 9-11 conspiracy theories
- Called American troops terrorists
- Claimed America has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis
- Personally attacked co-host Hasselbeck
- Blamed the U.S. for Al Qaeda terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's confession
- Called Condi Rice Dick Cheney’s evil twin brother
- Said U.S. under Patriot Act similar to South Africa under apartheid
- Refused to say she wanted US to win in Iraq
- Said "Radical Christianity is just as threatening as Radical Islam"